Wednesday, February 16, 2011
This week, I presented my Book Builder projects at the Association of Teacher Educators annual meeting in sunny Orlando, FL. As promised in my presentation, here are links to the books I have created with a 5th grade teacher to use in her classroom. Here's also a link to my Prezi I used for the presentation.
They Book Builder lessons are:
1. Washington Crossing the Delaware
2. Indian Removal Act (5th Grade Version)
3. Slavery in the U.S. Constitution
4. Indian Removal Act (7th Grade Version)
5. Body Ritual of the Nacirema - Notice that it only has text. The students' task for this reading was to illustrate the Nacirema for the "cover" of this book.